Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Be kind, rewind

One of the facts of being in a relationship is that you create habits. These habits will form mo matter how hard you try not to form them. My advice, make them good habits.

Just about every Tuesday Michael and I make our weekly trip to Blockbuster. And I will note that I absolutely love Blockbuster. And here is the main reason why: not only do we get to peruse the store looking at DVD covers of the latest movies. Something about a textile feel just feels so right (and yes I prefer to read paper books to on computers).

After we've made our latest selections, we get to pick the equal amount of movies from the center allowing me to catch up on the oh so many movies I haven't seen. And this bonus classics are free. Ah the perks. The other benefit of Blockbuster, video game rentals. I have multiple fixes that need to be sated.

I feel like a kid in a candy store. Movies make the best dates. Make a nice homemade meal (beef lo mein was tonights) and curl up and enjoy the movies. This is a great habit, the perfect staying in together date. A joint effort in cooking the meal and enjoying a movie is just so nice.

This weeks picks: All the King's Men, The Killer Inside Me, Memento, The Lovely Bones, Secretary, Blow and Abandoned. And yes I haven't seen any of them before, the story of my life. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment