Monday, September 6, 2010

Rechargable

When it rains it pours some days.

A couple weeks back, my car needed a jump to start. I didn't think to much of it because it worked fine afterward. However, yesterday my car was not as cooperative.

The car just didn't want to start. Now, on this occasion we are on a quick run to the Meijer down the road and I had not brought my phone with me.

We (my boyfriend and I) walked back to the apartment, and I sent out a mass text message for assistance. Thankfully, a few friends were up to help me - and I am very thankful for the friends I have.

So, against my boyfriend's advice, I suggested we just go home and everything would be fine. Well it wasn't. Our friend came over to visit, and well we went to leave at the same time... the car didn't start.

We drove to Meijer to get a battery... which we should have down the first time... but hind sight is exactly that.

Thankfully the car is alright now. And I'm grateful to my friends and boyfriend for helping.

I am thankful for being surrounded by a great group of friends... my friends are my family... and its a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment