Monday, February 22, 2010

Future of Me

What I plan to do in my future is like asking me what I don't want to do. I am really excited for the future. I'm excited to get of college and do the work thing full-time, but I'm not comfortable leaving college and intend to work on my masters degree in the fall.

I know that I have a position in Ford's Communication's department, not really sure what that will entail, but I have it. The real, 40 hours a week kind. The kind that will let me move back out on my own. That probably means the most to me. Being on my own. Autonomy has always been my thing. I enjoy my alone time.

Don't get me wrong I learned to share in the sandbox, but I also know that I enjoy the time I get to myself. More so, the time I will spend decorating and making a home out of it. Call me Suzy Homemaker, but designing and furnishing a place of your is the best feeling ever, especially when you get to share it with the one you love.

Eventually, I want my Masters degree to turn into a PhD and to end up teaching at the college level. I'm not 100 on what I want to teach, but I do know that I want to teach, I love the classroom and I would love to give back. Education is by far one of the most important factors in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment